AD Unique Curriculum #1: Carefully Curated Worksheets to Ace Chemistry
1. AD’s Worksheets contain questions from the 30-year series & challenging prelim papers so that we can expose your child to the best way questions can be tested.
To give you an example, for the Secondary 3 syllabus, we have 9 Chapters, 162 pages of careful designed notes, 370 MCQ & structured questions prepared for your child 32-page of colourful summarised cheat sheets for your child (elaborated below!)
AD Unique Curricum #2: Colourful Summarised Cheatsheets to Make Revision Easier!
2. Colourful Summarised Cheat Sheets designed by professional designers and prepared after 3 rounds of the intensive discussion by the AD curriculum team to deliver straight-to-the-point theories and frequently tested questions in national exams (PSLE, Sec 2 Streaming, ‘O’ Level or ‘A’ Level) – the time saved is tremendous!
AD Unique Curriculum #3: Diagnostic Test to Track Your Child's Progress
3. Diagnostic Test in a timed environment – To ensure that your child is able to understand the concepts taught in AD and to get immediate feedback from AD teachers! We tend to pitch our programme 1 level higher such that your child will learn more than what they need to know!
AD Unique Curriculum #4: AD Bespoke Achievers Portal For 24/7 Learning & Unlimited Review
4. AD Bespoke Achievers Portal – That allows AD students to recap, relearn & revise UNLIMITED times to ensure they have understood the key concepts. To bring it one step further, AD teachers also shot practical videos, TYS solutions and a step-by-step guide (More than 1000+ hours of videos recorded) for your child to recap the important points to remember in learning of Chemistry!
AD Unique Curriculum #5: AD Internal Publications For Faster Progress & Organised Reference
5. AD Internal Publications (Books) (That's not available in the market) – and top school students will not be very happy if your child get their hands on these materials.